Monday 23 February 2009

Trying out a new layout

So I am trying out a new layout. Messed about with the template a bit and created a sidebar on either side of the main text. This is the first time I have ever tried changing a blog template so please let me know if something is not working. However - from what we can tell it seems to be working ok in both Explorer and Firefox at the moment.

The colours are also a bit different but these will probably change a bit again once I create a graphic to go at the top of the page. Not too sure what to create yet, but I'm sure I will come up with something. I guess it should be something penguin and game related. ;) Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Anyway - the graphic is not urgent so it will probably have to wait for a creative weekend. I guess I will have to get the sketch pad out!

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment