Sunday 22 February 2009

Nintendo goes... Cufflink

Flickr is a great place for pictures of all things weird and wonderful, and I have a habit of browsing the place for completely random things just for a bit of fun.

Just did a search for Nintendo cufflinks and these are some of what I found:

NES Cartridge Cufflinks by Acletras


NES Cufflinks by MrQuint15


Gameboy Cufflinks by Figerrific


Mushroom Cufflinks by Jula Julz


Triforce Cufflinks by Acletras


I know these are not Nintendo but I thought I'd throw them in anyway as they are pretty good. :)

Saturn Cufflinks by Figerrific


Pac Man Cufflinks by Artistic Flair


Also did a search on Google and found a couple more really cool ones:

Gameboy Cufflinks


Wii Controller Cufflinks


Retro Nintendo Cufflinks


ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment