Monday 9 March 2009

Blowing the dust of the DS

So my other half is in the US at the moment and I haven't really felt like playing any games this last week. Anyway - I'm getting itchy fingers now so I thought I would have a look at some of our DS games.

We haven't exactly got the biggest collection but I'm sure there will be something in there that I can play. He did of course take the best games with him when he went (Professor Layton and Zelda - Phantom Hourglas) and these are of course the ones I want to play right now! Typical woman - want what I can't have. :) Before he starts complaining - I should probably admit that I made him take them so he could try them out... ah well - I'm just going to have to try out some other ones instead.

I should really read up on some reviews so I can find some more games to buy. The problem with the DS is that loads of the games look like complete rubbish. Come on - do we really need an "America's Next Top Model" game??! I also think that about 85% of the DS games out there are released for kids. What's wrong with a good old fashioned puzzle game that actually requires you to use your brain a little bit?

Anyway - I'll have a browse through what we have got and then start playing. I'll let you know how I get on. :)

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment